We're pleased to announce that itsy Bitsy Boutique re-opened it's doors on Monday 15th June.
Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to create a safe environment for both you and our team. Following a careful risk assessment and making sure we stay in line with the government guidelines, we have made a few changes to the way we operate. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping in the boutique:
- Limit of 4 people in the boutique at once
- Social distancing shopping (2 metres apart)
- Perspex till screens
- Till points and card machines cleaned after each customer
- One way in and one way out entry system
- All items tried on must be thoroughly sanitised
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the boutique for both our customers and staff
- Face protection for all our team
- Intensive cleaning schedule, with deep cleaning at both the end and start of day
- No Dogs at the moment sorry
- Children in pushchairs only
- We kindly ask that anyone with symptoms or has family members with symptoms does not come to the boutique to shop until it is safe to do so. We will ask anyone displaying symptoms to vacate the boutique. We ask that everyone shopping with us is respectful of staff and other customers to ensure an enjoyable shopping experience whilst we adapt to this new change.
Our opening hours have been slightly amended until further notice.
Monday 9am - 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Over the past few months we have continued to run our online store as usual . We have seen an increased demand online which we are truly grateful for and we just want to thank all our customers old and new for your continued support. We have really enjoyed dropping off and posting your parcels. We will be continue to be open online around the clock, with a few changes now the boutique is open.
- You can now collect your orders in-store, just opt for 'in-store collection' as your chosen shipping option and you will receive an email once your item is ready for collection.
- Our free local drop off delivery service has now ended but we will continue to offer this to those self isolating. This is available for postcodes SK23 with orders over £20. Please make us aware if you require this service in the 'comment section' at checkout.
- Our shipping service is running as normal, 3-5 working days. We will keep you updated via email once your order has been dispatched.
For further information please follow this link >> https://itsybitsyboutique.co.uk/shipping-info/
Our returns policy still remains the same online and in-store but there are updates to items purchased during lockdown. To read our full online returns policy please follow this link >> https://itsybitsyboutique.co.uk/returns-policy/
- All items purchased in-store from the 1st March 2020 can be exchanged until the 30th June 2020. Tags must be attached, the items must be in a clean and sell-able condition and you must have proof of purchase.
- Our online returns policy remains the same. Items purchased online returned to us for a full refund, must be sent back to us as normal (14 day returns policy). >> https://itsybitsyboutique.co.uk/returns-policy/
- If you are self isolating or have any concerns with not getting your return to us then we will need to be notified via email to offer further advice.
- Our in-store returns policy is slightly different to our online policy. We do not do cash refunds in-store, it is exchange or 6 months in-store credit. Please read our in-store policy when you're in the boutique or check your receipt for further information.
- Items purchased in our sale or purchased with a fault are non-returnable.
- Please keep all invoices and receipts, we will not be able to offer an exchange without one.
All paper loyalty cards expired on the 31st March 2020. They are no longer valid to use in our boutique.We have a new electronic system in-store so please sign up to that if you would like to earn rewards. Our new electronic system is not the same as the paper cards and 'loyalty stamps' cannot be transferred. The in-store electronic system is separate to our website.
All in-store paper gift vouchers that expired during lockdown have been extended to use for a further 12 months. Paper gift vouchers purchased in-store are not valid to use online.
This has been a very challenging period for our small business and we have had to adapt to a new normal. We are confident that we can emerge from this pandemic stronger (if not a little bruised.) Shopping local and supporting your small independent shops has never been more important. We have missed seeing your smiling faces in the shop and we're really looking forward to seeing you all back in the boutique.
Stay safe and keep smiling :)