YOUR RETURNS POLICY
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- No odour, tan or make up marks.
- Earring and hair accessories cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Sale items are non- returnable
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- No problem at all we can sort this for you,you can return unsuitable items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 14 days of receiving your parcels. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Free items must also be returned if you are returning 50% off your order value.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please email us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this for you.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
- As soon as your return has been received by our warehouse team you will receive an email notification from us to say your order is refunded. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM/ RETURNS LABELS?
1.Re-pack the item in sealed bag with labels and tags still attached.
2, Fill in the back part of your invoice.
Itsy bitsy boutique
132 Market Street
Chapel en le frith
3.Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. As any missing parcel is your responsibility. We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
4.Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
5. Returned sales that are returned will be held for 60 days until you make arrangements for collection. After this time your order will be donated to our local charity shop.
HOW MUST DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Typically, it usually costs £3 to deliver an item back to us, as we are a small independent company, I'm afraid we don’t offer a free return service.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your order number along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can please send us a picture of the fault) so that we can investigate this for you. Faults must be reported within 30 days of purchase.
Please then wait for our reply, please be assured that our items are checked by 2 members of staff before they leave. All Red Cuckoo bags are quality controlled at RCHQ.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Sorry, we don’t offer an exchange service but you can opt to have credit to your online account to use to make another purchase. This is valid for 6 months
Safe and secure payments through WorldPay