We cant wait to get your item(s) to you!
We continue to be open online around the clock, for all information regarding COVID-19 please follow this link >> https://itsybitsyboutique.co.uk/covid-19-information/
MAINLAND UK AND IRELAND
UK STANDARD £4.50 (TRACKED)
These orders are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are estimated to arrive between 1-5 working days after placing your order. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are NOT working days.
Orders will not be processed after 3pm until the following day
Orders will NOT be processed during evenings, weekends or Bank holidays
Offer codes must be entered to receive them at checkout, once the order has been placed we cannot offer the code.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands (Jersey, Guernsey & Channel Isl) - £13.99
These orders are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail on a tracked service, and should arrive in 3-5 working days.
Delivery - £19.99
These orders are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail on a tracked and signed for service. Orders must be placed before 3pm GMT in order to be dispatched on the same day.
COLLECT FROM STORE - FREE
Orders placed before 3pm can be collected next day. Usually processed within 2 hours (due to stock availability) you will receive an email confirming when your parcel is ready to be collected from itsy bitsy boutique 132 Market Street, Chapel en le frith ,Derbyshire SK23 0HZ. Excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
PLEASE DO NOT OPT FOR FREE INSTORE COLLECTION IF YOU LIVE TO FAR AWAY TO COLLECT
- All delivery time frames are estimations and stock availability.
- Red Cuckoo can take up to 7 working days.
- There are no collections processed over bank holiday weekends/ Christmas and New year.
- Once orders have been completed, we are unable to amend any items or cancel orders
- Please ensure all delivery addresses and instructions are entered correctly. Any parcels returned due to invalid addresses will incur a charge, payable by the customer
- Once we have dispatched your goods your order is then in the hands of DPD/Royal Mail.You will receive a tracking number via SMS or email
- d) please contact DPD, Royal Mail or call us on 01298 938118 for more information about your parcel.
- Please appreciate we are a small family business and we endeavour to get your parcels out as quickly as possible. To ensure a speedy service please only email mail us regarding you parcel after the specified time frames.This ensures we can work efficiently.